Gallery Gig allows your art to physically be anywhere and for people buy it using their cell phone.
We connect artists with places needing art, and provide a way to market and sell the art without
any staff to manage it.
There are no exclusive contracts or registration fees for anyone using our website, we simply change 10% when the art sells. Here is a breakdown of
the benefits of using Gallery Gig to show, market and sell your art.:
- Customers can purchase your art on sight - no need to find an employee of the venue where you art is located.
- Venues can connect with the local art community (you) without impacting their work load.
- Gallery Gig acts as your art advocate when people have questions about your work.
- Our event calendar can promote your open-house, reception, or gallery showings which is shared on our social media.
- When your art is setup in a new venue, Gallery Gig makes a social media post highlighting you and the venue.
- We promote our search tool with interior design and architecture firms who seek local art when decorating businesses.
- We can collect and pay the state sales tax for your art.
- Your art sale can be broken in to (up to 4) payments, and we will collect each payment for you.
How it works
- You hang your art with a custom title plate at a venue.
- The customer scans the QRCode or goes to the website shown on the title plate.
- They click the buy now button and pay for the art.
- Their recite includes instructions on how to take their art home.
- You (and the venue) get an email to let you know the art has sold.
- Create an account
- Upload images of your art, set their prices and describe them.
- Print the title plate from the website.
- Look up local venues on GalleryGig to find ones needing art
- Or... put the art in your car find a new venue.
- Visit the venue and ask "Can I show art here and use GalleryGig to sell it?
- You might need to explain to them GalleryGig frees them to focus on their business, tracks the sales and allows them to get a percentage of the sale.
- Hang your are and title plate
Customers need to know how to purchase the art, either by using a Title Plate or by a general sign
placed somewhere in the space. Both of these can be printed directly from your profile page.
Sample Art Title Plate